A Letter From the Founder
I don’t have an MBA and never went to business school. Instead, I learned about trees and then started a tree care business. So far, I haven’t really missed the business training. Sure, I’ve had to gather information along the way. But any success I’ve enjoyed has been because of a few promises I made to myself a long time ago. These promises have become the heart and soul of Arborguard. I’d like to share them with you now.
- Always do my very best.
- Don’t work for money. Instead, work for the love and passion I feel from within.
- Treat everyone with honesty and fairness, as I would want them to treat me.
- Always do the right thing with the highest moral and ethical standards.
- Provide the best quality possible for those who understand and appreciate it.
- Listen to the customer and try to understand what they want.
- Admit my mistakes, take immediate responsibility and, without compromise, make amends.
- Contribute to the welfare of humanity and the community as a whole.
- Know what I believe in and live by those same principles.
I recently spoke for 30 minutes about quality and pride and taking care of the customer. Afterwards, I was asked how I could talk like that off the top of my head. Without thinking, my reply was “It’s easy because I know what I believe in.”
When Arborguard works for you, my hope is that these beliefs will shine through.
Please let us know how we are doing.
Spence Rosenfeld, Arborguard Founder