Research shows that trees can stimulate economic development, help units rent more quickly, improve tenant retention, and increase property values. Because of this, we focus a great deal of our attention on providing great commercial tree care service. It is essential that the health of your trees be maintained in order to reduce the chances of premature decline and unnecessary risk.
Since 1981, Arborguard has partnered with hundreds of commercial property managers to maintain safe, healthy, and beautiful properties, managed for sustainability. Whether our clients manage large multi-structure office complexes, or single structure sites, our custom tailored tree care programs reduce unexpected problems and costs, keeping you on track and on budget.
During a visit from an Arborguard ISA Certified arborist you can expect a visual review of your trees to address important concerns such as:
- Potentially hazardous conditions
- Reduction of risk from storms and high winds
- Safety issues such as pruning for security, lighting, and visibility
- Proper pruning to improve aesthetics or to open vistas
- Roof and building clearance pruning
- Raising of low branch levels to allow for pedestrians and vehicles
- New tree planting and care
- Detection of pests or disease and recommendations for tree health
In addition, our TreeKeeper® inventory technology can quantify the environmental benefits (e.g., carbon sequestration and pollution removal) that your property’s trees provide. This information can help earn you LEED Certification points, and enhance your green messaging and sustainability efforts.